Give during any service at FCF using an offering envelope and drop it into the gray buckets, or drop it in the mail to the church office: 7660 Gadsden Hwy Trussville, AL 35173.
You Can't Outgive God
3 Ways to Give
Giving is now as easy as sending a text. To try it out, send the amount to 205-379-6450. If this is your first time, you will be asked to complete a one-time form, safely linking your card to your smart phone. You will receive a text confirming your gift. From here on out, you will be able to give anytime from anywhere with a single text.
- Choose a campus or fund: Want to donate to a specific campus or missions? Add one of the following codes to your text: Orphanage, Missions or Building.
(Example: If you would like to donate $200 to Missions, you would text $200 Missions to 205-379-6450.)
How do I set up reccuring gifts?
1. Text GIVE to 205-379-6450.
2. Click the provided link. This will automatically take you to your account without having to log in.
3. Once in your account, enter the desired amount, frequency, and designation for your recurring gift. You can also select the date on which you would like it to start. Recurring Gifts will always use your current Active Giving Source, and will update when your Active Giving Source is changed.
4. Click “Give” to submit your recurring gift.
How do I update my account information?
Right from your smartphone, you can make changes to your giving account.
Text the word “edit” to your 205-379-6450, and click the link provided.
What address do I mail my gift to?
You can mail your gift to the main church office:
7660 Gadsden Hwy
Trussville, AL 35173
What is a tithe?
A tithe—which just means “tenth”—is defined as the first 10% of a person’s income before taxes or anything else comes out. The Bible says we can take the promises of God to the bank. When we bring our first and best back to God, He promises to bless the rest. We can’t outgive God. We know tithing is a huge step of obedience, but you’re not in this alone!
As many people enter into a new-found relationship with Christ, please know that it couldn’t happen without your generosity. We are truly grateful for your donation.